Flying area Kufstein - Kaiserlift - Brentenjoch - Kaisergebirge
For the flight area in Kufstein the following applies
due to its location in a nature and wildlife conservation area
special rules and conditions! PLEASE NOTE!
The most important rules at a glance
- From 15 May to 31 October
- one hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset
Every pilot who wants to fly at the Brentenjoch needs
- Valid overland license and owner's liability insurance for hang-gliders and paragliders
- Authorization card from the Paragliding Center Triol (area briefing)
- Brentenjoch ID number / entry in the pilot's book at the mountain station
- Proof of payment of take-off and landing fees
Urgently observe the overflight altitudes:
- Bottom station 300 m
- Lift ropes 50 m
- Road at the landing place 20 m
- 300 m Above no-fly zones (wildlife and nature conservation zones)
- Settlement / urban area 300 m with strong valley wind!
The aircraft will only be packed at the dismantling site, even after an outlanding.
The instructions of the railway personnel/air traffic control (identity card), the take-off and landing site manager or flight instructor must be obeyed.
Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly disregards rules, disobeys orders, takes off or lands in the Kufstein flight area without an area briefing or authorization card must expect a ban or an action for trespass.